Have you ever had trouble finding a babysitter the last week of summer vacation? Are you unable to squeeze in all those last minute preparations before school starts? Are you tired of hearing, “I’m bored, there’s nothing to do”? We just may have the answer for you!
“End of the summer fun after other camps end”
Program Includes: High energy games, crafts, songs, nature walks, discoveries, water games, as well as other fun and exciting outdoor adventures.
Where is it all happening?
Believers Church at Glenville
304 Swaggertown Rd. in Glenville
When is it happening?
August 15th – 19th
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Who can come?
Open to kids 6-11 years old
What is the cost?
$125.00 per child for the week (10% discount for siblings)
Each registered camper will need to bring the following supplies to camp:
- Bring their own lunch, snack and water bottle each day. It would be helpful if items did not need to be refrigerated or heated.
- Wear clothing appropriate for the weather (we will be outside all day).
- Antibacterial Lotion (only if you have a preference). We will have antibacterial lotion on hand.
- Bring a towel and bathing suit (for water games).
- Wear sneakers (sandals would not be appropriate in the area that we will be using or for games).
- Wear or bring sunscreen and bug repellent if desired. (Be advised that we will be outside all day in a wooded area. A daily tick check would be recommended.)
Camp will end each day at 4:00 pm. It is expected that arrangements will be made to pick your child up promptly at 4:00 pm.
WE REQUEST THAT YOU DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILD TO CAMP IF THEY HAVE ANY SIGNS